The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Renewing the Supra love!

foggy147

Got a private msg at about 00:20 sat night saying his student grant had been put back from sept to dec, and even if thats true he would of known before midnight saturday to decide to tell me.

People just have no courtesy these days and it annoys me that people get away with it

Bit of cunts trick really but nothing you can do:( So its back up for sale then? hope the right person comes along soon.

P.S. I was showing my girlfriend your car as she loves anything thats blue and she really likes yours, not as good as her 1.1 saxo thou:p

Bit of $#@!s trick really but nothing you can do:( So its back up for sale then? hope the right person comes along soon.

P.S. I was showing my girlfriend your car as she loves anything thats blue and she really likes yours, not as good as her 1.1 saxo thou:p

Shes got good taste then...apart from the saxo:p

Why dont you buy mine for her im sure shed love you turning up with it for her as a present;)

Sorry to hear about the time waster mate. (No names mentioned......$hane!) Hopefully it doesnt put you off all new members. (Like myself, got my 20 year membership sorted today) Going through your pics im sure you'll have no problem selling her/him.

There are always people on the look out for the Aerotop, especially ones in good nic.

They are popular with 'project' members as they see these as an ideal base for a single conversion Aero.....So I hear.

Just gotta hope for one of those Warm Indian winters I keep hearing about to help with the sale. :)

Chin up fella!

Shes got good taste then...apart from the saxo:p

Why dont you buy mine for her im sure shed love you turning up with it for her as a present;)

My girlfriend wont even drive my car she is scared of it which is a good thing for me:d You're right thou She would love for me to own a blue one but Ive got my mind set on a white one maybe TT6, But I gotta get a job first lol.

@Neil I really cant imagine you driving that thing, did you rip the front seats out and sit in the back hehehe?