The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Tribute to AlanM - Knockhill 10th Oct

Geo

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yaaaaaaaaaaaas, holidays approved so i shall be there with bells on :)

Sweet dude, fingers crossed now the weather is kind to us, ir im going to have to fork out for some crappy wet tyres

Looking forward to this, I'm gonna try make it home without the aid of a trailer this time....

You tracking her Marc?? Should be a good day, more the merrier TBH so if you know folk who fancy it let them know

You tracking her Marc?? Should be a good day, more the merrier TBH so if you know folk who fancy it let them know

I'm gonna asnwer that for marc and say no lol

Haha yeah, I won't be taking it on the track, I REALLY can't afford it if anything goes wrong. Lol

But I will ask a few other people if they'd be interested, Nick might in his s2k.

yes and there only a £5 to hire for the full day

i can fit, just lean your seat back so you dont hit your big nogging off the roof

That's easy enough to say when you are 4" shorter than me though :p

And I don't have long legs, it's all body length with me making it even more impossible.

If my seat was any further back I would be as well taking it out and lying on the bench. It took me 5 mins to adjust your seat to get in for a go in your car remember ;)

Hi, Is this happening? Please could somebody update the title of the thread with the proposed date ... I would be interested to join you guys ... cheers

Yup its defo happening dude, track time has been booked by some of us, so its all go :D

Its on the 10th October big man :)

And definitely happening

Gona be good bud :D

I hope to be there (depends on cardiolist next week)

Good luck dude, hope all goes well :thumbs:

Soooo looking forward to this .

If i get the boost problem sorted int he car i might take it round. Will decide on the day more than likely

nice one mate, should be a cracking day more so if its kinda cold and dry, will suit the cars nice :D