The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hey guys

mugen_power

So I picked her up Saturday and had a lovely 4 hour drive back in which I was smiling the entire way, really is quite something sitting in the drivers seat of a Supra, so comfy and just has a great feel to it.

Yes Neil it was Martin's I picked up, yes it's N/A so you TT boys can swich off now if you like :p

But yeah I'm really pleased with it, and was a pleasure dealing with Martin, very nice chap indeed and has been very helpful even after the sale, I'm sure alot of people would have taken the money and then shut you out but he's always at the end of the phone, even today, and was really enthusiastic to keep the car in the club, so I'm glad I can :)

Things planned, umm not much really, new rear bumper to tidy the back up as the fog light is in the bumper, and some rear facelift lights and that's it really :) who knows maybe TT transplant in the future....:)

So I picked her up Saturday and had a lovely 4 hour drive back in which I was smiling the entire way, really is quite something sitting in the drivers seat of a Supra, so comfy and just has a great feel to it.

Yes Neil it was Martin's I picked up, yes it's N/A so you TT boys can swich off now if you like :p

But yeah I'm really pleased with it, and was a pleasure dealing with Martin, very nice chap indeed and has been very helpful even after the sale, I'm sure alot of people would have taken the money and then shut you out but he's always at the end of the phone, even today, and was really enthusiastic to keep the car in the club, so I'm glad I can :)

Things planned, umm not much really, new rear bumper to tidy the back up as the fog light is in the bumper, and some rear facelift lights and that's it really :) who knows maybe TT transplant in the future....:)

Congrats mate, you have one of the best looking well specced NAs around IMO.

I was looking to buy this off Martin but couldnt sell my car in time, its well worth the money.

I hope you take good care of it and stick around :D

Thanks Neil, I will certainly be looking after her and have bought membership so I'll definitely be sticking around :)

I'm a little to protective at the moment, made my girlfriend take her ring off before she opened the door incase she scratched haha :innocent:

But yeah she's certainly tidy, Martin did a great job of maintaining her :)

And the sound of it when you come up to a junction and go into 2nd :love: