Fully resprayed approx 4 months ago.

power coated 18" alloy wheels.

Full leather interior

DC coilover suspension.

Performance air filter, unknown make.

Hks bov

Serviced approx 1000 miles ago.

his looking for £4500 ono.

thanks for looking, if there is anything else you need to know about the car, send me a pm.

cheers

chris

Well It might be just down to the prep work, but It looks like I can see over spray in the wheel arch,and behind the front bumper, and it also looks like a lot of the trim around the car has been caught when mopping it (wipers, rear light trim which also has paint on) and the mopping has made the trims go white and tbh that's down to lazyness so i'd question the rest of the spray.

I did think at first that the bonnet looked quite flat and orange peeley, but it looks more like the camera pixels now

The respray might be fine, but i'd clean up the oversprayed areas as any prospective buyer will see this and I think it does let it down, It shouldn't have left the bodyshop like it and it is very common that other areas on the car may get paint on, or trim accidently hit during the mop, but these areas should be cleaned up before pick up

all imo of course, but it wont take much to sort if the paintwork is actually ok and pencil erasers or peanut butter(yep totally true) will clean up the whiteness from the mopping

30-60mins tidying and it'll be looking as it should :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.