The mkiv Supra Owners Club

2 x Composite wheels / E/T Tyres (£100+)

vvteye

I'm not able to do Suprapod due to my frickin Niece deciding her wedding was more important.

I am therefore selling my 15 inch drag wheels to allow someone else the same kind of fun I had last year. They knocked just under a second off my road tyre time.

I estimate these have about 50 runs left in them complete with burn outs based on the amount of rubber left from when I first got them.

They will fit over JSPEC rear brakes only so I will be removing these from the car and fitting my uk ones back soon. There is not much pad left and one disk is warped, but I've been driving on the road with them for ages and they will see you all right for the pod should you need them. (Free to the new owner of the wheels)

I'll let you guys bid it out until last bid at 20.59.59 hrs GMT, Friday July 30th 2010, starting at £100. You will have to arrange courier (cost me £30 last time) or pick up.

Also see my other advert for 4 x 16 inch wheels and cracking nankang tyres which I had ready to rip apart on the drifting.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.