The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Refurbed my Blitz 03's

Paul

What size spacers are you going to use to make them clear the UK brakes? I think I've decided to keep my 03's on the Supra but need to judge how far they need to come out for when I fit the UK callipers.

??? Not fitted them yet but when I got them off Scott he said he had them fitted over UK's without spacers as they are the correct offset.

I think Blitz did two types of offset in these, I'm hoping mine are the UK brake freindly version :)

That's right........it's a little complicated with the blitz's and their offsets and dishes.........ie you can have a particular offset wheel that will clear the brakes but then a higher offset one that intuitively would clear, doesn't.........

It's down to the dish....Marc if your wheels are those on the Black supra in your garage then you will see how little dish your fronts have and so I would bet that these will clear the uk calipers.........

see here.........

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=31027&highlight=blitz+offset

If you can whip a front wheel off, on one of the inner spoke recesses the offset is stamped......I suspect yours is 41mm :)

I've got centres like that but in silver, I was thing about the resin type ones on the Z1's but in silver.

My silver ones don't really match the shadow chrome colour now and are slightly tatty so I thought of the attached design? They would have a black background with a silver Blitz logo with mirror shadow to the lower right. The whole lot covered with gloss domed resin.

Sounds nice Paul and great job on the 03's !!!!

Pic of Z1 centre cap.

Black soop on Z1's and AP brakes1.jpg