The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi....dragon decals :(

Guest 2RRF

Just don't buy one from Sobeel Ahmed in Bradford, though they do make great curry at his favourite restaurant, Cafe Regal.

;)

By the way, nice car but there are loads of number plates ending in SUP available for £300 ish.............not that I'm 'Supra'stitious or anything...........much......but you could always swap your Kebab for Soup if you wanted to!

One last thing and this goes for all owners of less than about 5 years, just to be aware of it's past/present condition, check the MOT history online @ http://www.motinfo.gov.uk and enter the reg. mark and either the MOT test number (top left of MOT certificate) or Document Reference Number from the V5C. You're lucky in that it can't be more than one year older than advertised, unlike mine which was five but it's a very long story!

Good luck anyway!

Edited by Morpheus
noticed something else.... (see edit history)

See if you can knock the price down to about £800.....;)

I imagine that car will need a lot spending on it. From your posts I am sensing a bit of deseration on the purchasing front. Take your time and get a proper one.

The costs of changing wheels, spoiler front bumper and anything else that the picture hasn't shown will cost about £1500 already.

Tread carefully mate.

H.

Just don't buy one from Sobeel Ahmed in Bradford, though they do make great curry at his favourite restaurant, Cafe Regal.

;)

By the way, nice car but there are loads of number plates ending in SUP available for £300 ish.............not that I'm 'Supra'stitious or anything...........much......but you could always swap your Kebab for Soup if you wanted to!

One last thing and this goes for all owners of less than about 5 years, just to be aware of it's past/present condition, check the MOT history online @ http://www.motinfo.gov.uk and enter the reg. mark and either the MOT test number (top left of MOT certificate) or Document Reference Number from the V5C. You're lucky in that it can't be more than one year older than advertised, unlike mine which was five but it's a very long story!

Good luck anyway!

Thank you for this, I checked my car today :)

Thank you for this, I checked my car today :)

I didn't even know about it myself until my Foreman at work told me that he'd seen it on telly.

The details are on the back of every modern MOT certificate too! :)

It can be quite revealing..........

Yeah the wheels aren't great. don't really mind the spoiler myself. And I was wondering myself about that bonnet, just thought it was normal but ur saying it could be dodgy?

The car is pretty damn cheap, and the way I'm looking at it is the first rung on the ladder of supra ownership to be honest! I'd love to buy a really nicely done one but just don't have the coinage, I'm a squaddie with wife and kids so this is the best I can afford really[OOPS][/OOPS]

Where are you in Germany, i might be selling my Supra before i go on tour and its bfg'd ?