The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Howdy Doo

Guest tazzy_1

Norton...tel.0845 3734774[ at first they denied they did modern classic insurance and then i told them i had a friend who had been insured by them for a supra. they then admitted it and gave me a quote and i had a quote for a skyline 2.5 gts turbo which was the same price - it is limited mileage and you do need a day to day car to be insured on this policy

How old is your Supra. I have just rang Norton and they said that they would not cover a Supra. My car is a 97....:(

H.

My insurance is for a 95?..96 rz.. import tt, not sure what year, limited to 1500 miles,you can have 2000,3000,and so on,give them my name[Pete Benbow] then ask them why they have insured me? like i said at first they denied they did modern classic insurance,untill i said my mate was insured with them on his supra,if they still say no, ask to talk to some one else,i will even pm you my phone number then they can ring me and i will give them my policy number just to prove a point ok? cheers!!

Guest tazzy_1

I have yet to ring Norton...I'll ring them tonight if I get chance....See what they say!

I've emailed around today for a few twin turbos but the prices of TT Auto's have gone up considerably compared to a few years ago when I used to help PSG Cars look for there cars. Back in 2008 we were finding TT6 BPU's for £7500 in really good condition.

Let's see what happens hey!

My insurance is for a 95?..96 rz.. import tt, not sure what year, limited to 1500 miles,you can have 2000,3000,and so on,give them my name[Pete Benbow] then ask them why they have insured me? like i said at first they denied they did modern classic insurance,untill i said my mate was insured with them on his supra,if they still say no, ask to talk to some one else,i will even pm you my phone number then they can ring me and i will give them my policy number just to prove a point ok? cheers!!

If your car is a 95 then you'll be ok on a modern classic. AON used to insure anything over 10 years on a MC policy. They now have to be 15 years old....:(

With my car being a 97 I have to bummed for a couple of years until i can get it back down to £380.00 like it was

Also what are the Supra NA's like? power wise?

220 Bhp or less.....;)

H.

Guest tazzy_1

220bhp...i thought they would of been more than that! lol

Defo gotta go for the TT then, Norton quoted me £680 on a Supra TT Auto, with 0 NCB, 5000 Miles policy, but they won't touch me on a skyline :( LOL

Guest tazzy_1

Hi, Josh...another supra owner near by!!

Why don't I ever see you guys! LOL

I've only seen 2 Supra's on the road near me and 1 of them is a Red one (I think it's a female that drives it) and the second one a Silver one.

Hi, Josh...another supra owner near by!!

Why don't I ever see you guys! LOL

I've only seen 2 Supra's on the road near me and 1 of them is a Red one (I think it's a female that drives it) and the second one a Silver one.

Unfortunately I don't own a Supra just yet but am looking to get one in a few months.

Good knowing there are other people around the area :)