The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi

Guest joz8968

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thing is, even if I don't join and bugger off - what have you actually lost? (Easy now).

Why be so "precious" about it all?

Nobodies being "precious" about it. We are just recommending it. If you don't want to do it, don't. :rolleyes:

Everyones had the same sort of treatment at the end of the day and your the one whos taken it to heart.

Guest joz8968
Welcome Joz, I don't know the answer I'm afraid, but if I did, I'd help out...

Hope you find the information you're looking for :)

Why thank you.

More "no aggenda"-based posts in this vain, and everyone's happy... :)

Edited by joz8968 (see edit history)

As said before... the only rule we have related to this conversation is that you must pay membership when your 40 posts are up to continue posting in this community. You'll find this on many club forums. We host many events, offer discounts for insurance, parts and cars, and offer very good advice (for most things).

And as said before again, people generally help out people who help out the community more. You may have got help in the end from someone here, but you would get more help from the more well-known members if you were to contribute.

It's not being hard on newbies. Everyone has managed with it just fine.

I apologise for you not being able to find your answer here.

Edited by Attero (see edit history)

Also, your question is 14 posts into a ridiculously terse thread in the welcome section. If any of the knowledgeable members did wander out of the tech section, they'd probably see the first few posts and move on.

As far as I'm aware, you don't need to be a member to post in tech, but even if you did, there are still better places to ask your question than half way through a thread called 'Hi'

To answer your question at a guess i'd just say play with it abit, cant be too many buttons and combinations you can try.

Look for a part number and google that to maybe try and find a manual.

The other option is that if no supra owner has one try skyline/celica etc etc forums as its an aftermarket part

Guest joz8968

I've done all the obvious Google stuff, emailing HKS, Sumo, etc. They only have the 3-button gauge user manual and mine defo doesn't follow that gauge's procedure.

I know how the Peak Hold feature works, but I'll be damned if I know how to get the boost warning level stored? I expect I have to hoon and then press in WAR/RST so as to record my car's max BDC? Who knows? I'll give that a try on an empty motorway... ;)