The mkiv Supra Owners Club

changing contracts

barneybrendan

my damn nokia express music has just packed up screen staying blank.

if i were to change from orange would the new one pay off my orange contract.Plus what phones are good at the moment ,dont want nokia again last 3 have packed up now.

what networks are offering good deals at the moment.

Surprised your Nokia has hardware issues, they are usually the most reliable from hardware point of view.

HTC Desire is supposed to be pretty funky. I've got an HTC Tattoo to play around with but I'm not very keen on it, it is slow and stuck on Android 1.6.

Still think the iPhone is great, and new one is now available, otherwise might be worth waiting for Nokia N8 (not sure when it will hit though, it is certainly a month or two out still).

my damn nokia express music has just packed up screen staying blank.

Does the phone still work?

Think i know whats wrong with it, it may be the same problem i have with mine.

Its the slider to lock/unlock the screen.

I have to press mine in harder and slide slower to lock/unlock it.

Have been told it can be fixed for tupence

hope this helps

Does the phone still work?

Think i know whats wrong with it, it may be the same problem i have with mine.

Its the slider to lock/unlock the screen.

I have to press mine in harder and slide slower to lock/unlock it.

Have been told it can be fixed for tupence

hope this helps

it still turns on and i can answer an incoming call.might be worth taking it to the shop to get fixed then.If i push the slider to activate tha screen the buttons light up but not the screen,is that the same as what you had.

it still turns on and i can answer an incoming call.might be worth taking it to the shop to get fixed then.If i push the slider to activate tha screen the buttons light up but not the screen,is that the same as what you had.

Ref the buttons lighting up and not the screen it may be because the slider is not working properly.

Mine does that untill i move the slider harder and slower and the screen lights up sometimes i have to do it 2 or 3 times to get it too work