The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Silver 93 TT J-Spec Auto Low Millage!

wallis

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pics will help alot mate, I know you can't put them up till you get back.

Free bump :)

Yeh, i'll stick some up when i get back if he hasnt sold it by then. He hasnt posted on the thread since before my PM so it might already be gone/in the process of going. I'll keep the Evo if not, i still like it, just not as much as a Sup lol.

Yeh, i'll stick some up when i get back if he hasnt sold it by then. He hasnt posted on the thread since before my PM so it might already be gone/in the process of going. I'll keep the Evo if not, i still like it, just not as much as a Sup lol.

hey dan,

sorry ive been away for a few days, just checked my emails and have got your pm mate.

Its still not gone mate, infact since i posted about how many timewasters ive had, ive not even had a single message/email:(

If its still for sale im defo interested in doing a possible p/x, let me know when ya back on dry land me 'harty.....lol

cheers,

m

hey dan,

let me know when ya back on dry land me 'harty.....lol

cheers,

m

Last bit made me laugh HAHA. Yeah i will do, i'm due back on land a week on Monday. If your wanting pictures before then, then i can probably get the Mrs to push it out of the garage and take some, it should be still clean from when i left :p Where abouts do you live by the way fella, just out of curiosity. I'm just south east of Norwich.

Dan

Last bit made me laugh HAHA. Yeah i will do, i'm due back on land a week on Monday. If your wanting pictures before then, then i can probably get the Mrs to push it out of the garage and take some, it should be still clean from when i left :p Where abouts do you live by the way fella, just out of curiosity. I'm just south east of Norwich.

Dan

Hey dan, yeah send some pics over when u get back or get ya missuz to take some....could be risky!

I'm in Lincoln mate so it's not millions of miles away

cheers

m

Hey dan, yeah send some pics over when u get back or get ya missuz to take some....could be risky!

I'm in Lincoln mate so it's not millions of miles away

cheers

m

I'll get her to take some then mate and post them on this thread if she can figure out how to upload them too me. No promises tho haha.

sent u a pm dan;)

Also ive just booked the car in for an mot so there will be 12 months on it as of next week...........oh and yes its still for sale and yes no one has been to see it yet:(

Looks like Dan is after a manual now.

Where else are you advertising?

I've sent him a PM Topgun, i do really like the look of his Auto but i had a good long think about it over the last 2 days and decided i'm going to try a manual this time round. Hope this sells for you Matt, its a crackin example at a cheap price IMO.

I've sent him a PM Topgun, i do really like the look of his Auto but i had a good long think about it over the last 2 days and decided i'm going to try a manual this time round. Hope this sells for you Matt, its a crackin example at a cheap price IMO.

ok dan no worries mate, im sure my supra will sell soon i guess its just going to take time ;)

it was on pistonheads but it ran out yesterday, im not sure im even going to relist it to be honest mate i didnt really get anything other than time wasters :(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.