The mkiv Supra Owners Club

May Pancakes - 16th May

Ian Ian

Still up in the air at the moment Sean - but looking increasingly likely that it won't align with your leave:(

On a plus side it will mean more people available to attend your event ;)

Mike

Never know i might get lucky ;)

I just wanna see some other supras :D

Only joking, When will it be ready? Really looking forward to seeing it and hearing it blat past. Always had a soft spot for the 34.

Has a date been sorted for the next pancake run?

Ian

I know dude ;) Its nothing compared to the "abuse" I've been getting from Mrs Wild and associated friends and family, the lads in the pub are running a book to when I get it back! Bar Stewards!

They're working very hard to get it sorted and make sure its 110% its just these things take time unfortunately :( At least I know when I get it back it will be spot on :)

I'm hoping to have it back in the next week but again I'm not 100%, I know they are going to get it dropped off when it is sorted which makes it much easier.

Anyway back on topic! :D I can do any weekend for the next 4 weeks then I'm on holiday. After that i.e. 6 weeks away I'm hoping to put on the Dyno day, TBC by TDi though :)

I will come regardless of whether I have the R34 or not!

After that I'm hoping to put on the Dyno day, TBC by TDi though

They're always pretty flexible, so I dare say that won't be a problem!

Anyway... This little trip (soiree?!) sounds like a lot of fun, but which weekend is going to be the best. Focus people! This weekend has gone, 15th is JapFest, 23rd is JTS... It's narrowed down!

• 2 weeks later...