The mkiv Supra Owners Club

K-Sport Brakes - Anyone used them on the Supra?

dani_r

I might go for these then! My friend works for a car parts supplier and has quoted me £670 all in for 8Pots with 356mm discs! He said they also might be a bit less, but he'll let me know.

These are really cheap, I paid nearly £2000 just on the fronts for my mega monsters.

Either there is something wrong with your setup

OR

You need to learn how to brake

OR

Not really few as you say....

Or my be you need to learn how to speak to people.What the hell do you mean i need to learn how to brake???I never liked them that was my opinion and my experience and there was notting wrong with my brakes i had brand new black diamond dics and pads with goodridge ss brakelines.i just never liked them.

Or my be you need to learn how to speak to people

Perhaps.....

I never liked them that was my opinion and my experience and there was notting wrong with my brakes i had brand new black diamond dics and pads with goodridge ss brakelines.i just never liked them.

my comment was in response to this...

After a few high speed runs they fade baddly and the feel of them is rubbish.

As for the feel, that is subjective however I can agree with, to a certain extent.

Well i have bought a full front and rear set of K-sports so see how they go.5weeks to go and i will have them on the car.Then i can comment on how they are.

Keep us posted.

BTW: do you just drive on public roads or intend to track the car too. apparently that has a bearing on the performance of the kit; suggestions that it isnt upto the job for track use.

Road only.But there are plenty race teams worldwide that are using these brakes with racing pads and they seem to love them.some have even gone as far as changing from APs to these.But im not saying these are better than APs just want i have learnt speaking to few people before buying my setup. Plus the ksport pads are meant to be crap so people change them any ways. Im looking to get the Ferdo DS2500.