The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Car finished , pics

fabiocandido

lmao the knob fell i dont know how lol. the sideskirts are a perfect fit , i bought the spats and skirts from 'Car Mad' hes a trader on the 300zx forum not sure if he is here but anyways hes on ebay and the fitting is perfect ! and excellent quality :D definately recommend. ill be at japfest for sure :D it better be sunny lol dont know why but i doubt it will be lol

:search:

In all fairness the pics probably dont do the colour justice.

And although im more of a traditionalist when it comes to supra colours - (silver, black, florescent yellow..) im sure the green must look quite vibrant and eye catching on a sunny day.

resale value ? sorry but if theres one thing im not gonna do is sell the car ever . its been my dream car since i was kid and tbh imo theres no better car than the supra for me :) .

thanks for all the nice comments :p , at first i was gonna respray it in the new audi white but then again i think its becoming too common now and i wanted to do something original to my car and i think i done it :D im really happy with the result

• 1 month later...

fabiocandido, fairly certain i spotted your sup driving around near hayes over the weekend. Ill give you one thing bud the colour stands out a mile - especially on a sunny day like it was.

Finish on the sup looks immaculate and car was also looking polished to perfection.

:)

cheers for the comments guys, its nice getting compliments every now and then :D and yeah if it was in hayes it was definately me as i live in northolt. :p where abouts do you live mate? i polished the car about a week ago and gave it a good clean on sunday :cool:.

darragh the reason i went for the colour coded wheels is because i think this green and black together looks really nice and im thinking about a trd bonnet or something like that in black and also a trd spoiler in black , think it will finish it off nicely :)

It's alrite mate lol the green and black wheels do look good against the paint I'm more a tradisonalist lol have you any up close pictures of the paint? There was a dark green supra for sale before when I was lookin at buying and I was so close to buying it lol