The mkiv Supra Owners Club

looking at this tommorow :)

Supra N_A

I'm clearly missing something here guys as there's nothing wrong with that car at that price.

i've seen them go for alot more than that in standard form. its a nice supra. but i just wanted to rub it in abit...:D

i wasn't complaining about the price of it:innocent:

looks nice.good luck i would say 3200-3400. would be a good buy as long as everything works.

take no notice of the tt guys will always knock you. it gets boring some times.

to give you an idea i payed 3400 for my black na, was up for 3800. which i purchased recently.

car is black auto with active spolier cruse control electric folding mirrors and some other extras, 66,000 miles.

if you feel its the right car for you go for it.

b

looks really nice and definitly worth the price if he has all previous mot's and stacks of history always worth the pennys for the history so you know whats been done i paid 2.5 for mine but it has 120k on the clock but plenty of history and a recent big service and belt change and i`m happy with it... oh and its na aswell and never complained

I bought my n/a auto from a mature owner,from a good area.I always think with an auto there will be less engine stress due to no/less over reving like on manual cars.I was also glad the previous owner was older...own house and kids etc.I am a bit of a postcode snob tbh.I wouldnt have bought a car from a chav in a shell suit and baseball cap from a downtown area for example.Theres a good chance it would still have oil from the 90' in it lol.i dont mind paying a bit more for quality.Mine has never been raced and will stay standard..I think my engine and box should be good for another 100k miles due to carefull,proud owners and the use of good oils and quality parts being used.

If it looks clean and the guy seems real and you like it ....buy it..good luck ;)

Agree with Ian. Too much for a NA Auto, if it was manual fair enough.

Yeah there have been some cheap NA's and auto TT's about, but average price wise, its still a little high. Bear in mind its nearly the lowest/least desirable spec (Silver NA Auto....with VS kit!)

Its black Rob.