The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1993 uk tt auto in lambo orange.

chris burford

As seen on the inbetweeners.

FOR SALE 1993 UK TT AUTO SUPRA.

Those of you that have attended the various meets i.e Japfest and supra pod will remember seeing my beautiful Lamborghini orange supra.

After 5 brilliant and proud years of ownership the sad time has come for me to sell my pride and joy and move on to something different with 4 doors and a larger boot.

She has covered approx 172k motorway miles approx 80k being covered by me she has been maintained regardless of cost with an oil and filter change every 5-6k miles. The engine still sounds like new absolutely no knocks or rattles, and pulls like a train with absolutely no smoke on start up or acceleration. She is a daily use car and has been 100% reliable and i have absolutely no worries about doing a long journey in her.

Mechanically the car is very sound i have had 2 new front brake callipers fitted and 1 rear, new battery, new radiator, front upper and lower wishbones changed, new spark plugs, new rear tyres, new fuel lines from front to back. Timing belt and aux belt. The valve stem oil seals have also been changed.

The car started off as a standard uk spec everything that has been done to the car has been carried out by me she has had a full respray in Lamborghini orange with a Do-Luck nosecone, Toyota sideskirts and rear spats and a TRD rear spoiler with carbon fibre blade, 18” ultralite alloy wheels, Tein super street coilover suspension lowering by 20mm, 6000k HID dipped beam conversion only fitted 2 months ago.

The car is BPU spec decatted with HKS super Dragger exhaust, Blitz SBC-id 3 electronic boost controller, HKS sqv bov and HKS air filter, Defi Boost and exhaust gas temp gauges.

The front seats and door cards have been retrimmed by the highly regarded Gibson trimming in Black Leather with orange alcantara centres and arm rests, with the supra logo stitched in to the seats just below the headrests i also had a inflatable lumbar support fitted in to the drivers seat, the rear seats are black leather.

I have fitted a Alpine fully I pod compatible stereo with infinity reference series front speakers and Clarion rear speakers there is also a Infinity Bass link active subwoofer in the boot.

She comes with a ageless cherished number plate.

I believe she represents the best value for money supra available anywhere and will be sad to see her go.

I am happy to answer any questions you may have please feel free to ring me on 01296 586777 or 07771 580 155 or email me at [email protected] unfortunately work restrictions mean i cannot always answer the phone or emails immediately therefore your patience is appreciated and will get back to you as soon as i possibly can.

looking for around £6250 ono

Thanks for looking Chris.

If only i had some money!!.. i could go back to having an orange supe and a TT like i wanted!... Good luck chris it is a lovely car:D:D

Thank you, i didnt realise you had sold yours did it go easily and who did you sell it through.

Hope mine dosnt hang around to long as only on leave for 3 weeks lol

cheers chris

Thank you, i didnt realise you had sold yours did it go easily and who did you sell it through.

Hope mine dosnt hang around to long as only on leave for 3 weeks lol

cheers chris

Had to sell it end of last summer :( i sold it thru piston heads guy really wanted it got £5100 for it:D

im surprised this has not sold yet

great looking car.....but i would say that as it looks like mine[OOPS][/OOPS] lol

good luck with the sale chris:thumbs:

Cheers buddy, great minds think alike when it comes to cars. I have a few interested parties but its early days yet. theyre currently checking insurance that is usually the stumbling point. :D

sold mine today to a 19 year old no doubt it will end up at Kerons in a few month lol :rolleyes:

Well done buddy hope he keeps it as nice as you have, i know when you sell a car its no longer yours obviously but it would be heartbreaking for me to see mine get trashed after i sold it especially after 5 years of ownership. (i touch wood for safety lol) :D

Chris

My friends are taking the mickey about how many tears I will cry as my current one drives away.. and whether I will be crawling up the road after it screaming ' bring my baby back to me'

You're just hanging out til someone signs an agreement in blood, in triplicate, that they won't spray any purple on her anywhere aren't you Chris ?

My friends are taking the mickey about how many tears I will cry as my current one drives away.. and whether I will be crawling up the road after it screaming ' bring my baby back to me'

You're just hanging out til someone signs an agreement in blood, in triplicate, that they won't spray any purple on her anywhere aren't you Chris ?

Ive been told purple reacts with orange lol. :D;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.