The mkiv Supra Owners Club

18" wheels that clear AP 6 pot brakes?

Justin

Chris, I don't want 19"'s as I reckon they'll ruin the handling. It's already too low for my needs so I'd need new springs as well.

Loks, too close for comfort. Check out what they are like now with my current 18"'s. Must be 2mm clearance in there max! Not had any sparks fly out yet but not been on a track with any bends in it yet either.

Nic, thanks for the info on the template. I've downloaded it from the Ap site now cheers.

IMG_0274.JPG

IMG_0276.JPG

I tried the AP template inside my Blitz Z2's and it was too close for comfort. I wouldn't be happy removing steel from either the wheel or caliper. Surely things would flex in there under some heavy driving and touching metal at those speeds would not be a good idea :eek:

Or am I a :limp:

Flex under heavy driving eh? You're a :limp: :D

I've done over 170 real mph followed by heavy braking many times and nothing's flexed even the 0.5mm clearance I have.

:werd:

:werd:

Flex under heavy driving eh? You're a

I've done over 170 real mph followed by heavy braking many times and nothing's flexed even the 0.5mm clearance I have.

You ever tried cornering at 170 mph? :ecstatic:

:nyah:

I know this is a slight hijack, but I have some Blitz Z1's. How do I know what width they are, which measurement is it exactly? A diagram or something would be cool.

Also, Nick, how much were the Brembo's? (Are they both front and rear?)

Yes, large front, and the rear kit. I can't remember exactly, but the prices are in USD on MVP's site. If you mail dusty he'll give you a price delivered.