The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Just started to fit my Overfenders **pix**

Notts_TT

Veilside front bumpers and wings are not to my taste. But when you see marks old one and a couple of others with the full kit (also red incidently) they look good IMHO, the items dont look out of place.

The spats and skirts are ok on other kits thouh I think. I have to say that though, my skirts are blended in so cant do a lot about them without spending a fair few pennies:d

The ones in the post above yours? No they look like Bomex to me. I think that was the point to show the spoiler doesn't wortk without the rest of the kit.

Exactly, full Veilside kit flows rather well with the Supra's curvy shape. My skirts are indeed Bomex, but are now teamed with a Blitz rear and Do-Luck front, all angular and aggressive.

This car could go either way, as stated already. Needs to be the same colour all over, and have the correct offset of wheels to fill the arches.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest DC5MATT

creativename - great reccomendation, i can't rate anyone higher around here.

Notts - Do you still have the standard front bumper from your car?