The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My car was vandalised :( Need advice.

Getrag

Sorry thats a right kick in the teeth

I have a link to a good salvage yard in northern ireland. They buy damaged Supras, evo's, Skylines, ect ect ect and strip them for parts. They also sell damage repairables. I would recomend you give them a call if you can't get it sorted closer to home, and they usual have a good stock...

Anyways, hope you get it sorted soon truly gutted for ya...

It could have been worse, you know.

They could have chosen to walk (or jump) on the roof, that could total the car.

I've seen people do it, by the way, in 'good' areas of the West End.

Even if an owner sees them from their window, who's gonna dare get a shotgun and maim them for ruining their porche? The law will protect the scum, make no mistake.

Vandalism vs attempted murder, chav wins every time.

Not that bad tbh, should be fairly easily sorted. Panel will nock out mostly and a bit of filler to smooth it off. Petrol cap area hardly looks touched so should be a case of spraying an other one and whacking it on. Complete PITA though, the vandal should be castrated!

Thanks guys, feeling the love. I spoke to a good body shop today that deals with American cars, pickups/corvettes and he said with a lot of confidence that he could get it looking like normal. I also picked up a locking petrol cap today from Halfrauds..it was one for a same year MR2 interestingly.

Thanks for those part numbers.

Anyone got a link to the thread with the salvage yards?

Thanks guys.

feel for you mate that is a really lovely car thats why i cant understand it how anyone can do it to such a nice machine

chin up fella

and i hope u find out who it was and sorry mods for the swear work but knick the living shit out off the tossers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DIRTY LOWLIFE SCUM!!!!!!!!!!, Mate i"m really feelin for you. that makes me so mad you find them and i"ll fcuking kill them slow and very painful!

My mate has a body shop and he is absolutely shit hot mate i wouldnt let anyone else do work on mine barr him,drop me a line if you want his details.

WANKERS!!!!!!!! :cry:

Totally gutted for you mate, hope you get it fixed soon and not too expensive.

Sadly its all over Scotland and the UK this is happening now, when i had my R33 GTR a year or so back, i parked it in Aberdeen to nip in to get a chipper one night, was only gone 5 mins, came back to the car and some fu*kwit had thrown a whole pot of mayonnaise or tartare sauce all over the roof, windscreen, rear window and down the side......fu*king stank it did.

Not as bad i know, but equally as annoying.

Lovely car, and sorry to hear this.

Michael

Feel for you mate and like so many ive been a victim and although I would of liked to of caught the scum bags who have vandelised 2 & dented 3 of my motors over the years on seperate occassions .... on reflection it was good i didnt catch them because I would of been locked up for what i would of done to the jealous F....ers. I so so so Know how you feel.

On a positive note im sure by the pics you have posted It can be repaired ... :o)

Guest HollyNix

I am just hoping that Karma will kick in and whoever did that to your car, gets it done to their face. Some people are so twisted.

Sorry!

H xx