The mkiv Supra Owners Club

K&N filter price

swich

I've HKS mushroom (its green) on my supra. If there so bad what induction kit would you all recommend? As i don't have an air box

Ive heard good things about the Power Enterprise Air Filters ;)

I will be putting together a K&N filter kit pretty soon, on the list of things to do...

Interesting Paul, will it be a direct replacement for the stock airbox like the Blitz SUS as i know K&N only do cone filters for Single turbo iirc?

Induction kit wise, Blitz SUS is about the best at the moment, I will be putting together a K&N filter kit pretty soon, on the list of things to do...

I had a K&N induction kit on mine at one point but I'd bought it from another member as a temporary thing. Is that not a "normal" K&N product?

Your joking right? K&N filters are fitted to some of the best race cars around the world! Have a read up on there website http://www.knfilters.com/

lol. I'm not joking and i know they make great filters. The only reason i think i got into that mindset was from all of the Chavas round here putting them on their corsa's and Saxos and whacking a K&N sticker either on the bodywork or in a window. :blink:

lol. I'm not joking and i know they make great filters. The only reason i think i got into that mindset was from all of the Chavas round here putting them on their corsa's and Saxos and whacking a K&N sticker either on the bodywork or in a window. :blink:

Don't forget when you stick a K&N sticker on a Saxo or Corsa it doubles the horse power, with or without the filter.:devil: