The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hydro Imaging

Ian W

I asked for a quote from wtp-technics, spoke to a fella and sent him pictures of the parts of the dash. He never got back to me though.

Ive tried calling a couple of times but no answer so i'd cross wtp-technics of the short list, sorry for posting a link to a not so hot company :(

The fabric has just arrived :D looks great, much darker than i imagined from photos. Started stripping the rubber coating last night so should be able to crack on soon :)

As an update on the 2 companies mentioned in this thread, 1 never replied at all, the other Dip-Tech replied asking for a supra dash pic to confirm the pieces required which i sent last Thursday and havent heard anything since!

will do Hodge, if its silly price im going to order the fabric that blueangel has put a few posts about, im sure it will be a lot cheaper and i prefer the matte type finish of it, for a dash anyway, plus i quite enjoy doing that type of thing :)

i also mailed http://www.wtp-technics.co.uk for a price to

i ordered that carbon wrap done my gear surround abit fiddly but it looks great gonna do the rest when the weather warms up :)

the UK one replied to me, said if I send them pictures of dash bits and there are a few of us wanting it we can have a 10% discount

Be interested to see how much they want to do the dash surrounds round to the ashtray and possibly the pieces on the doors including the handles.

DSCF0414.JPG

Edited by Dnk (see edit history)