The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Should I trade in my PS3??

staples230uk

Might be worth checking online or selling first, game give terrible trade in prices, two months back they offered me £5 for a mint copy of street fighter 4 :)

It's true, Trade in prices are shocking, Your better of trying to sell it on here or ebay and then buy the xbox. There is a xbox 360 elite with forza 3 for sale in the for sale section on here.

It's true, Trade in prices are shocking, Your better of trying to sell it on here or ebay and then buy the xbox. There is a xbox 360 elite with forza 3 for sale in the for sale section on here.

Good idea!! thanks for your suggestions guys! will have a think on it and see where I go next :)

Good to see you're trawling the forum all the way from afghan Si! take it easy out there bud and keep safe!!

Need for speed shift is amazing and im totally addicted its caused a few arguments with me and the mrs haha BUT it hasnt got the supra on this year!! But yeah defo put it on ebay for a 3 day sale and someone will sharp have interest for a nice xmas present :)

Has now :D Few weeks ago the free DLC was released and in the car pack the Supra is in the pack:cool:

The new content also introduces the following vehicles to the fold:

* 1967 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray 427

* 1967 Shelby GT-500

* 1969 Dodge Charger R/T

* 1971 Dodge Challenger R/T

* 1998 Toyota Supra Mark IV

The package will be available for free on the Xbox Live Marketplace and PlayStation Network, although there is currently no indication of whether the content will be made available on the PC.

Link to DLC vid: http://www.eurogamer.net/videos/need-for-speed-shift-dlc-trailer-1

From the vid:

The 1998 Toyota Supra MKiv, A bold and blazing heart stopper!
:eyebrows:

http://ll.needforspeed.com/u/f/eagames/NFS/needforspeed.com/images/news/SHIFT/CaRs/Product_Site/TeaM_rAcInG/1998_toyota_Supra_0003.jpg

Personally, I wouldnt trade the PS3 in. Just my opinion though :cool:

The wife is going to allow me to have xbox as well!! I guess I married the right lass after all
Not if you had to get her permission.

I wish more folk would read between the lines

Whay do you mean?

Better than a game that isn't out yet and nobody has seen or played?

How late is GT5 now? I mean, what was its original release date supposed to be? Must be years now. People won't wait forever.

Whay do you mean?

Well I'm pretty positive due to the usual "what should I do" thread that the first few answers weren't serious. They were aimed to point out that a conclusion had already been made... mine was anyway. If everyone had said "yes do it" or something along those lines it would have been much more aparent that it was just a thread for the sake of a thread as the decision had already been made to keep it, and also to start a discussion on forza, gt5 etc.

Basically what we replied in this thread had no bearing whatsoever in the decision taking, but people seemed to reply thinking that it did and took the question seriously.

Again, explaining it all takes away the fun.

GT5 will be rubbish compared to Forza as by the time Sony release it Xbox will be on Forza 5 lol.

I use to love PS's until I realised Sony lie more than Microsoft about their products. I can remember Sony saying how after the first year the games will start to be a lot better than Xbox 360's. Well I’m still waiting actually I’m still waiting for all the amazing stuff the PS2 was meant to be capable of.