The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Any One Heard from heather1mee latley?

heckler

Why? Are you missing her then? ;)

Er.... No. She has had one of my conversions for almost 2 months and returned nothing back. I'd like to have it back before I go to afghan. It's for reasons like this I'm contemplating either a deposit or inceasing the cost of the conversion. Or even stop doing the exchange basis

Er.... No. She has had one of my conversions for almost 2 months and returned nothing back. I'd like to have it back before I go to afghan. It's for reasons like this I'm contemplating either a deposit or inceasing the cost of the conversion. Or even stop doing the exchange basis

:( Not good. What was it you did for her mate?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hey every one!!! :rolleyes:

I have not done a runner!!:p

Major delay on my behalf!!! :(

I have been so busy i work 70 hours a week Between modeling and working i am exhausted and not got a min to myself!!:Pling:

Its not excuse!! :( I know,:( i am soooo sorry:( i am never like this , i got my mother to send it but she sent it to wrong addresss and it was returned!! so i am callin in sick tomorrow and going up north to send it to england!!! :sly: I have it here beside me ready to go in the morning.:blink:

I cannot say sorry enough!:( And i will send a wee thanks to heckler in the parcel,:p it was a brill service from his end :Dand cannot fault him and his super patience with my bad dealings!!:blink: i got headlights of a lad on here and returned my right away i just got my left in a world wind at the mo and never online only for my mails!!

I'm soooooooooooooooo sorryyy xxxx:(

please forgive me!!!

heather xx:(