The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fitting Cams

add heywood

I haven't mate, only single Ive been in is my own. Although I did see how quick yours was when we were coming out of JAE lol

My first single was a T78, then a T88, when I took a ride in a 100 bhp less smaller turbo car, I knew I have to change

I have had since a T04Z, T04R, then T67DBB, all of them were quicker street cars than the first two

I haven't mate, only single Ive been in is my own. Although I did see how quick yours was when we were coming out of JAE lol

And that was still on stock cams;) welcome to a ride in mine if you are ever down this way.

I know this is a bit off topic from cams but whats the main differences between a normal T67 and the dbb version? Is it faster spooling etc

Not much, should make the same power, dbb might spool a 100rpm quicker.

Lol Chorley Street Massive...

Do you know Geoff and Damo then? I was into my fords before I got the Supe. I know them both well :)

Ive known Geoff since my pulsar days as he used to hate them and tried to convince me fords were better but woldnt say im matey with him.

I use them as they will take on any work and usually do a good job, either their or Car Planet in warrington.