The mkiv Supra Owners Club

mascrat manor tonight

tooley

I can't make the Christmas do :( but would be up for a regular meet in the new year :)

Don't worry we'll keep you informed of what is discussed and we will try and keep everyone happy .... if thats possible :blink:

yep i went and stayed till about 9pm...was the only supra there but was a nice contingent of other makes there a lot of celicas and civics 3 350z and 2 300's i think the lancer guys may make it there monthly meet as quite a lot of them also

not really the weather at this time of year but its a good chance just for fellow petrolheads to have a chat anyway

ive wanted to go for last few months but car has taken so long to do ive missed almost every single event and thought id better make up for my no shows

in all fairness any pub would do but as mascrat has others cars there it is a nice location as you can chat to anyone there

Glad you enjoyed it. I think if we arrange a monthly meet we will make sure that it doesn't land on the same date as the mascrat meet then people have the choice.

I can't see many people's oppinions changing on the whole mascrat issue but at least everyone has the option :)

yep i went and stayed till about 9pm...was the only supra there but was a nice contingent of other makes there a lot of celicas and civics 3 350z and 2 300's i think the lancer guys may make it there monthly meet as quite a lot of them also

not really the weather at this time of year but its a good chance just for fellow petrolheads to have a chat anyway

ive wanted to go for last few months but car has taken so long to do ive missed almost every single event and thought id better make up for my no shows

in all fairness any pub would do but as mascrat has others cars there it is a nice location as you can chat to anyone there

Cool, are you going in December Tooley?

you mean mascrat or the wiggin tree one...will go to mascrat and was still trying to talk the mrs into the other but she despises everything about the car and wants nothing to do with any part of it lol

hehe - got some photos of your car mate? Any chance you could give me some more info about the boot build?

you mean mascrat or the wiggin tree one...will go to mascrat and was still trying to talk the mrs into the other but she despises everything about the car and wants nothing to do with any part of it lol

I think Matt means Mascrat as he's not going on the christmas do to the Wiggin Tree and thats fully booked now anyway.

If you do manage to convince your mrs to come, just pm me and I'll put you on the list for if anyone drops out :)

hehe - got some photos of your car mate? Any chance you could give me some more info about the boot build?

i think im in manchester on friday so will be able to sort some piccies out by then like everything else i keep running out of time and when i get the time my bloody acid reflux puts a spanner in the works every time and i end up in bed for days..

also the fact that im missing the main amp to power it all is kinda putting me off doing much with it but hopefully this friday ill get some done and take some of all the other stuff ill be selling ie boot carpet etc

could meet up on friday if you like as ill be there till at least 8pm