The mkiv Supra Owners Club

exhaust heat wrap help

Stephen G

Ali, I've googled the autobahn manifold and the picture isn't the biggest, but if I were you, I would get 50' of 1" as it's easy to get between the runners and either 15' or 25' of the 2". I'd say 15' but I don't want to be the one to get the blame if you run out :D

Guest SupraGTE

Sorry to jump in but are there no negative effect with heatwrap? example cracking of manifold? as i was going to my HKS manifold but was advised to not do,

Got mine from CAM too, also get free Haribo with every order :D

Just wrapped my downpipe this morning, used a jubilee clip at the free end to ensure it's super tight (Hodge's tip), put a metal clip at the other (even though the wrap itself holds it).

I'll use some 1" left over from the manifold to do the bit the 4" drops to 3" later

attachment.php?attachmentid=100623&stc=1&d=1256989735

attachment.php?attachmentid=100624&stc=1&d=1256989735

Img_4556.jpg

Img_4557.jpg