The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Polished UK 17's with excellent tyres

Adam W

Hi dudes, I am back from the dead to flog a set of wheels :p (Don't worry, I have signed up and paid my dues!)

These are a full set of UK 17" alloys which I bought off Terminator years ago. I then spent a whole lot of money getting them mirror polished, and bought matching centre caps from the USA to go with them.

The fronts are fitted with 235 S02PPs, and the rears are fitted with 255 Eagle F1GSD3's. (I can't remember the profiles but they are the stock MkIV sizes.) Some of the best road tyres you can get for the Supra, and these tyres have done less than 1000 miles. All four still have masses of tread remaining, not rounded off on the edges or anything. There must be four hundred quids worth of rubber on these wheels!

The wheels are straight and easy to balance with no buckling or anything. The polished finish is very easy to maintain, they can be washed just like a normal wheel when you wash the car and then polished every couple of months or so to keep the shine up - it takes me about 45 mins to do all four by hand. No worries about flaking etc like you get with chrome wheels.

Would prefer cash-on-collection on these, (I'm in Letchworth, Herts, postcode is SG6) but I can accept paypal if you want to arrange a courier and pay the 4% fee. I might also be able to deliver within a 40mile radius.

£350 for a quick sale ;)

Heres a piccie on my car (changed image host so no surprises!)

• 5 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.