The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Some pics of new supra finally!!

foggy147

thanks guys!!!do you think 4200 is a good buy for a facelift aero then?

98 face lift aero 59k on the clock....hmmmm..... bloody bargain of the century mate. ;)

I’ve only ever seen two of these in 4 years and the second one is yours!!! :blink:

They are rarer than rocking horse poo mate, it may even be worth your while puting it in to storage and buying another non face lift!

Just out of interest anyone know how many of these were made?

Edited by JohnHandy (see edit history)

Thats really good to know, and im certainly doing everything I can to keep it in mint condition, constantly being cleaned and just touching up niggly little things, I dont want to do anything to it I want to keep it standard, just want to keep it maintained more than anything!

Thats really good to know, and im certainly doing everything I can to keep it in mint condition, constantly being cleaned and just touching up niggly little things, I dont want to do anything to it I want to keep it standard, just want to keep it maintained more than anything!

I would put the real value of it about 5.5k to 6.5k mate make sure you insure it for the highest value you can mate.

That is a superb example. You've picked up a real gem there, especially for the price you paid too.

It provides hope for the rest of us who are currently in the market for a Supra (including yours truly) - if you can find an S-reg aerotop for under 4500GBP, it certainly makes me believe I can find exactly what I'm looking for in time.

Ace - what sort of supra are you looking for?Ive wanted a supra for about 5 years but started to look for one about 6 months ago so it took me say 5 months to get the one I wanted, sometimes it just down to pure luck

I'm looking for a TT6, '95-on, as close to stock as possible, with all the usual extras - air conditioning, cruise control, leather interior, etc. I realise that it'll take time, the TT6s are quite desirable as it is, and in stock form, even more difficult to come across.

I'm prepared to wait it out though; I'd much rather get one that is "just right" rather than rush it, pick up the first one I find, and discover it is a complete hound dog.

couldnt agree more, they aint the sort of car you should rush to get for the sake of getting one, it will be worth the wait though. Wish I could of afforded a tt but had to be somewhat sensible, going from a 1.8 7th gen celica to this though is a step in the right direction though lol

couldnt agree more, they aint the sort of car you should rush to get for the sake of getting one, it will be worth the wait though. Wish I could of afforded a tt but had to be somewhat sensible, going from a 1.8 7th gen celica to this though is a step in the right direction though lol

Absolutely - that is the one thing I've learnt; when buying a car of this nature, be patient. Four years ago I bought a GTO on impulse, the day after I first saw it, and very quickly wish I hadn't jumped in blind.

One good thing to come from the GTO though - it did give me the taste for turbocharged three litre Japanese cars.