The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dyno Day - Central Scotland (Performance HQ, Dalgety Bay, Fife) - POSTPONED***

tDR

Pfft, too easy! Thought you'd at least have a go at arguing the toss :p

Funny thing is, I think the NA owners might be in trouble... :D

Go on, stick yours on and play with your ECU's :)

Looks like I've got a dyno day down here end of Feb. If not I'll stick it on though :)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Can get my shift covered so I can make it if it still goes ahead!:D

1. tDR - '09 Alfa Romeo 159 Ti 2.4 JTDm Manual

2. billy bhoy-93 supra gz aero tt auto unsure of bhp!not falling for that again!

3. brian mallon-supra tt auto-unsure bhp!

4. sim1987-supra n/a bhp 230-250

5. mustang - 93 6spd TT BPU - 400 fwhp expected

6. Geo Single T67 6 speed (530bhp)

7. Joka Seat Cupra 1.8T (180bhp) Geo's Mate

8. Rosscod22

9. brucie_bonus 97 TT VVTi 345Bhp-ish

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Mickydojoh

Ill be there in the jzx90 Bri, Ill stick my name down on the SXOC if the thread ever appears. Whats with the Alpha mate?

Ill be there in the jzx90 Bri, Ill stick my name down on the SXOC if the thread ever appears. Whats with the Alpha mate?

Hey Mick - daily driver mate, replaced the BMW with it about a year ago.

The Supra will be replaced in due course!!!

• 4 weeks later...
Nope nothing back :(

Looks like we may need to find another venue again :taped:

Brain we can try down in Kilmarnock, i got mine dyno'd there with the Integra forum and the results were the Exact same as SSR. give or take few ponnies, only down side is ONLY MANUALS can run. Its £25 for 2 runs. The guy that owns it, built it himself, and its not a Bad set up.

only down side is ONLY MANUALS can run. Its £25 for 2 runs. The guy that owns it, built it himself, and its not a Bad set up.

Problem is that rules out 80% of the cars so not much use :(

You also mentioned people sitting in your boot for traction - always the sign of a bad dyno to me, if the car is strapped in properly that shouldn't be necessary. You end up with strange looking dyno curves because of wheelspin-traction-wheelspin-traction.

Still no reply from PHQ so no idea what's going on with that lot. May have to be Hypertech after all...

Guest Mickydojoh

Hypertech is good for me! Thats where my car was mapped so i would have liked a comparison figure though. What dates are you thinking now Bri?

• 3 weeks later...

Gerry at PHQ got back to me earlier in the week - there has been a delay in shipping the mainline dyno from Japan but it's on the way now. Rough estimate another 8 weeks for it to get to him and be installed / up and running.

Given our attendees list is well out of date, I'm gonna close this thread now and post a new one when I have a confirmed date for our dyno day.

Cheers,

Brian.