The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cars going in for some bodywork n stuff tomorrow....!!

Jamesy

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Il be straight with you everything is spot on perfect just not feeling the skirts

no worries dude i like people who tell it straight - i must say you are the first to not like the ol' C-West skirts though....... anything in particular about them that you dont quite fancy? :)

no worries dude i like people who tell it straight - i must say you are the first to not like the ol' C-West skirts though....... anything in particular about them that you dont quite fancy? :)

Dont get me wrong bud they are nice its just they seem back to front. If the end part towards the bumper was not there they would be spot on. But still your car looks ace mate and i love the look you gone for:)

Edited by jazz1 (see edit history)

Dont get me wrong bud they are nice its just they seem back to front. If the end part towards the bumper was not there they would be spot on. But still your car looks ace mate and i love the look you gone for:)

Carbon looks good from a distance (as it looks black), don't think much of it up close.

Altogether the car looks nice. I see what is being said about the skirts but i still like the overall look.

cheers guys nice to have some consructive critism, i will get the rest of the mods done this week and post up some proper pics of the car.

the carbon film now has black down the sides so does look better, but was a pig of a job to fit apparently as it was quite rigid!!

Right guys last lot of pics!!

*** Firstly MASSIVE thanks to Matt, what a great job, done in 4 days and a great price, absolutely delighted with it all and top bloke - muchos gratseearse! ;) ***

....now i have it back the following is going on this week then i am pretty much all done, (until go go single :eyebrows:), so will do some proper all over pics (if anyones interested lol):

Polished top rad pipe

GReddy polished strut brace

Chrome rad plate

Chrome curved rad cover

Chrome curved fan shroud

Clear side markers

Chrome rings on dash

I should also be getting some NEW alloys in the next month or so which should finish it off a treat :D :D

***skint***

:D

Edited by Jamesy (see edit history)