The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Which bov hks or blitz?

Ganty

I had a Sard R2D2 on my old starlet GT and have just ordered another one for my supra, just have to wait for both to arrive from Japan so i can see what it sounds like on a bigger engined car.

I have a Sard R2D2 on my TT at the moment and I like the sound (looks pretty nice aswell if thats what you like), allthough I'm in an auto so you dont get to hear too often and everything else under my bonnet is stock with no bling so there's probably not a lot of point in me having it:)

I have a Sard R2D2 on my TT at the moment and I like the sound (looks pretty nice aswell if thats what you like), allthough I'm in an auto so you dont get to hear too often and everything else under my bonnet is stock with no bling so there's probably not a lot of point in me having it:)

Cool do you have any pics of it installed mate? as when i had the one on my starlet it came with a nice blue turbo pipe to replace the standard one.

i think that the sard sounds ok but think im gonna go for the hks or blitz.:D

Has anyone please got a clip of the blitz bov?:search:

Or to throw another one into the frame what about the Arc one? i was going to get this before i ordered the Sard one.

http://http://www.mvpmotorsports.com/Templates/frmTemplateM7.asp?SubFolderID=484&SearchYN=N&CatalogID=7834

oh Man there is so many to choose from ! :D

its deffo gonna be a toss between the blitz or hks though. heard lots of clips of the hks but for some reason i cant get any of the blitz dd

will keep searching:search:

Im running a Greddy Type RS - just to throw another one into the equation! Had it on my old old Starlet and now on my Supra, havent had any problems and it is adjustable

yeah i was gonna go for the greedy type r (recu) but gone off that idea now although the type rs sounds good;)

I've just started a thread this afternoon about BOV's as I'm getting a little bored with the sound of my SSQV, I was thinking of switching to a Bailey or Forge DV, alot of the boys and girls on the VXR online forum had them and recomended them when I had my Corsa VXR, if anyone can show me which would be correct for the Supra that would be helpful :)

http://www.forgemotorsport.co.uk/content.asp?inc=product&PageNo=1&catalog=0006

I've just started a thread this afternoon about BOV's as I'm getting a little bored with the sound of my SSQV, I was thinking of switching to a Bailey or Forge DV, alot of the boys and girls on the VXR online forum had them and recomended them when I had my Corsa VXR, if anyone can show me which would be correct for the Supra that would be helpful :)

Why are you getting board with the ssq? is it because its too quiet?

If so I hear the Greedy is louder ;)

never known anyone to have a bailey or forge bov on a supra so couldn t really tell ya mate:d

can u pm me a video of your ssqv mate - i might be tempted with a swap with my Blitz dualDrive :D

Why are you getting board with the ssq? is it because its too quiet?

If so I hear the Greedy is louder ;)

never known anyone to have a bailey or forge bov on a supra so couldn t really tell ya mate:d

It's not quiet at all mate, especially since I removed the bonnet insulation ;)

"Loud" isn't really my thing TBH, it's more the "type" of sound you catch my drift...

can u pm me a video of your ssqv mate - i might be tempted with a swap with my Blitz dualDrive :D

I'll try mate, never uploaded a vid before, if I record it on my phone maybe I could send it to you via multimedia text or something?

Any sound/video clips of yours? :)

I'll try mate, never uploaded a vid before, if I record it on my phone maybe I could send it to you via multimedia text or something?

yeah any old clip will do mate - is your car a TT?

yes i am going to do a sound clip of mine and post here! ;)

It's not quiet at all mate, especially since I removed the bonnet insulation ;)

"Loud" isn't really my thing TBH, it's more the "type" of sound you catch my drift...

Yeah im more in to the sound not just for how loud it is:d