The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Racelogic Traction Control

Steve

Racelogic's website does show one fitted to a V8 Cobra. But i will email them and check.

They list the standard box as "up to 12 cylinders", but then they list the same unit with adjuster/LC as "max 6 cylinders". I think the website is wrong as the product code with a 6 in it suggests only 6 cylinders.

Please let me know what they say anyway.

Got this reply from Mike at Racelogic a few minutes ago.

It can be used on a V8, but obviously the system can only interface with 6 out of 8 injectors and if the car is very powerful it might not be advised. You'll also need to check if the car it is about to go on is equipped with ABS - what car is the system to be fitted to?

:)

Got this reply from Mike at Racelogic a few minutes ago.

It can be used on a V8, but obviously the system can only interface with 6 out of 8 injectors and if the car is very powerful it might not be advised. You'll also need to check if the car it is about to go on is equipped with ABS - what car is the system to be fitted to?

:)

hmm. not ideal I'm afraid. Car is a ~430hp LS2 engined RX7.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.