The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1993 Supra RZ Twin Turbo Auto

Guest mabootoo

Guest mabootoo

For Sale

1993 Supra RZ Twin Turbo Automatic Silver.

Very Low Mileage currently showing 23219 miles with full service history (partly in Japanese) all past uk MOTs etc.

Standard J spec with the following upgrades:

Leather Seats

UK Brakes

UK Lights

SSR Integral GT1 wheels

Its a sad day but just to see it sat outside not being used is too much. I bought this car 3 years ago from Japan through Bonsai Cars, it was graded as 4.5 which is unusually high. It has the normal very minor paintwork blemishes and some fading on the bumpers but otherwise is still in exceptionally good condition and a dream to drive.

Comes complete with the Cobra 7928 Cat 1 Alarm, Sony radio/DVD, tax till Feb 2010 and MOT till Sept 2009 but would get a new MOT for you if this was wanted.

Looking for offers over £5000

Car is in the South West.

[ATTACH]95545[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]95546[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]95547[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]95548[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]95549[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]95550[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]95551[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]95552[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]95553[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]95554[/ATTACH]

Seems an AWFULLY low mileage. Both the seat and the steering wheel show more than 23000kms wear and tear in my view.

As this is your very first post on the forum I think Im probably in a position to raise these concerns.

I do hope Im wrong and it is a corker, but I would be concerned about the mileage compared to the interior and engine bay condition.

Guest mabootoo

To answer the above

The ODO records in miles ever since being imported and having a basic speedo conversion chip fitted by Bonsai cars. I have a TRL speedo conversion and delimiter chip to include with the car but have never fitted it. I guess the original reading would be in KM so the first 15000 were km the rest miles. As the true mileage would be less than that stated I thought it would be less confusing to record the current ODO reading as miles.

As stated in the ad the seats have been changed for leather, I still have the original fabric seats if wanted but they are very faded from sunlight. There is no wear and tear on the steering wheel. I think any concerns expressed over the condition would be age related and not from use, it would be fair to say that the car has not been used very much and would probably benefit from a full valet.

I had no reason to doubt the mileage when I bought it and had the japanese service history checked by a Japanese friend.

Any inspection would be welcomed, this is a genuine sale and to the best of my knowledge the car has been described accurately.

• 2 weeks later...

Went to see this yesterday and what a lovely car. You can see the mileage is genuine, as well as all the paperwork to back it up.

My doubts about the automatic have now changed into pros! Literally like a wall of acceleration!

Let's see what the insurance company quote me. This is where being 21 sucks...

Under £750 FC and the fun begins!

stick your details in bell, cheapest ive found at you age.

Just tried it...

£521.21 comprehensive!

That's on a 10 month with £1000 excess though.

+ £60 for the extra 2 months and same again for £500 excess.

So cheap, can't believe it!

Please Olly if you buy this take care of it. Have you had ANY experience driving a powerful car let alone a RWD 360BHP + car???

I've had 4 MR2's 2 of which were turbo's. First at 19 :)

Not quite 330BHP but one was around the 260 mark.

If I get it it will be straight in the bodyshop for a full Veilside kit...

Kidding :p

Just tried it...

£521.21 comprehensive!

That's on a 10 month with £1000 excess though.

+ £60 for the extra 2 months and same again for £500 excess.

So cheap, can't believe it!

Nice one Olly - sounds as if you've got the deal of the century there mate.

Enjoy!
/vbb/images/smilies/bbcode_cool.gif

Guest mabootoo

Sorry guys this has now sold, and yes it was tooo cheap and yes it has gone to Germany to join all the other UK supercars. I guess they will all come back again if the UK economy ever picks up and the pound returns to normal.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.