The mkiv Supra Owners Club

lets get out!

nevins

I have Rotorstock to go to on the 11th :( tbh I have a show or some action going on pretty much every other week over the next few months so count me out and if it's possible with what's decided I'll tag along :)

edit - intending to attend the next japwales on the 6th :)

I have Rotorstock to go to on the 11th :( tbh I have a show or some action going on pretty much every other week over the next few months so count me out and if it's possible with what's decided I'll tag along :)

edit - intending to attend the next japwales on the 6th :)

ok no problem, hope to see you at the meet on the 6th

Right then just checked out the rotostock events web site and see its a 1 day event, if anyone else is going to this event would they be interested on the run if it was on the 12th , or if there are no events on the following Saturday the 18th. If there is a good turn out of owners who still prefer the 11th then this date could stick.

Lunch time meet sounds good and from the images on the link its a nice area to the right of the pub where we could get a nice group photo done of everyone who turns up and to be honest the 18th is a nicer sounding date as it gives me a bit longer to find out who will actually come along and a few members said that their cars aint on the road yet so this would give them a chance to get them sorted

I must be getting old lol

parking up by the river and having a cold one with a nice bit of grub chilling in the sunshine (fingers crossed) sounds spot on to me.

Na, not old , just ageing lol, but then there aint anything anything wrong with what you said its a chance to relax while the weathers here and admire the condensation running down the side of your pint :D:d

New thread started for ross meet with a new list. Brecon run is still going to happen but a date has yet been chosen but will be further discussed and set in stone. The link to the thread for the meet is

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?p=2420876&posted=1#post2420876

Thanks Gareth

Edited by nevins (see edit history)