The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Traders Account

Guest ben2009

I sincerely hope the current market does for your business.

You have been told above that you are not wanted as a trader and you have been told trading through this forum by any means is not allowed, yet you still say you will do it.

I think perhaps its time to quote some of your posts, track down the other forums and show them that you dont care about their cars, just their money.

I doubt very much if I would ever allow you as a trader now.

There are traders that have been on here which were bad enough. I am glad the above bloke isn't being let on.

Branners how come you are in blue as opposed to red?

Is this the same CarBenCreations that wanted to know how much TRD replica kits go for because they/he had just got some moulds????

I presume so, good reputation elsewhere but an unfortunate attempt at drumming up business here despite earlier warnings.

All I can suggest is that you go ahead with the Supra bits anyway and sell them via your site / eBay, if the quality of the products is as good as usual then word of mouth advertising here will do as much for you as paying to be a proper trader.

Unfortunately you've come along for your second visit at the same time a long-standing member has decided to make CF products and flog them here, I suspect that might be one of the reasons you are being poked away with a frosty stick.

Guest blueangel

This forum has become a very cold place just lately whats up with you guys , the guy seemed to be ok and even to the end of this didnt post what he was making yet from the word go he was given a frosty reception.

I personally dont care if the traders love or hate the supra what i do care about is the quality of their work and customer care.