The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Clumber Park meet pics

Soaruss

Nice rear wiper Ric. Hope you had a good day. So what one is yours mate?

Dave. Not Steve...lol

Did I call you Steve at some point Dave? God knows why if I did!

The wiper is great thanks... you would have laughed yourself silly watching mke trying to swap them over... I didn't realise there was a bolt and spent ages trying to simply twist the old one off.... I got it spinning around eventually! :D

Did you get the bits I sent? (If I called you Steve there I apologise, have been a it stressed of late!)

Did I call you Steve at some point Dave? God knows why if I did!

The wiper is great thanks... you would have laughed yourself silly watching mke trying to swap them over... I didn't realise there was a bolt and spent ages trying to simply twist the old one off.... I got it spinning around eventually! :D

Did you get the bits I sent? (If I called you Steve there I apologise, have been a it stressed of late!)

Yep I got the bits. You don't have any luck with parcels do you?

I recieved the sqaushed box full of very snapped plastic:( I am in the process of repairing it before I paint it for you, so hold tight.

Dave;) BTW You left a note saying sorry steve it took so long to send these to you:blink::D

Yep I got the bits. You don't have any luck with parcels do you?

I recieved the sqaushed box full of very snapped plastic:( I am in the process of repairing it before I paint it for you, so hold tight.

Dave;) BTW You left a note saying sorry steve it took so long to send these to you:blink::D

:blink:

First off DAVE :D you are not meant to be painting them for me! I sent them to you to use for yourself.... you know for your direct replacement service!

As for the parcel being damaged, that is interesting... I have had a lot like that of late. I might have to have a word with the post office.

As for the Steve comment, I am (in addition to a full time job) selling about 120 items a week on eBay which means a huge amount of parcels.... last week alone a parcel for London ended up in Madrid and visa versa! Nothing personal mate!

You are 'Dave Supra' in my phone btw!

:blink:

First off DAVE :D you are not meant to be painting them for me! I sent them to you to use for yourself.... you know for your direct replacement service!

As for the parcel being damaged, that is interesting... I have had a lot like that of late. I might have to have a word with the post office.

As for the Steve comment, I am (in addition to a full time job) selling about 120 items a week on eBay which means a huge amount of parcels.... last week alone a parcel for London ended up in Madrid and visa versa! Nothing personal mate!

You are 'Dave Supra' in my phone btw!

Ok cool thanks I've just repaired them for myself. Thats good as I would never have done it if I knew they were for me:d

;)