The mkiv Supra Owners Club

A small poll- Your views needed

dude

3 guage pillar pod. something that would take 2 x 60mm and 1x afr guage size (52mm?)

I think they look at bit odd being 3x60mm's and i think most people run boost, egt (or something else) and AFR.

If not i would settle for a 3x60 :p I dont like having guages in the dash, i like my airvents and clock :p

I custom made my own but it was a hell of a job and still doesnt quite look right as the origonal 2 pod i used as a base had an oem bumpy finish which i wasnt able to replicate arround the extra pod. I just sanded down the pod area to match.

Carbon wheels? :sly:

Well the guy i would use for the carbon won't even make a steering wheel so the road wheels are out!!!!

All carbon would be pre preg and cured in an auto clave.

So any under bonnet carbon is going to be popular, is that going as far as the timing belt cover too, personaly i think that finishes the look well.

If I could do a Carbin type strut brace for a lot less would that be popular??? because that may be in the offing but would need to get permission for a group buy on a lot of this stuff tocover the tooling and moulds etc, eg the moulds for a spark plug cover done a s 2 piece come to over £500!!!!

The strut brace I may try and organise soon though:cool:

Any idea what they cost? (Ballpark)

Where would one get one of these machines?

I reckon there's a good sized market for dipping/recolouring lots of interior bits for other cars. On PH I see all the time folks wanting nasty wood effect interior bits replaced or refinished. It's a very common thing people want on Mercs, Beemers, etc

If Dude's not interested, I might be.

you can get one here:- http://www.intelligent-repairs.com/smart_product_innovations.html#5

start @ 3.5K pounds :rolleyes:

I need to get a price for the de-cats, fortunatly the guy i got to make them still has the jigs, so i need to get a price, which would sell better 2.5" or 3"????

I don't know what the difference would be for BPU purposes, I want some though. :)