The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Respray complete

Guest bennyessex

Guest bennyessex

I think for me the issue with the veilside kit is that its been around for ever. The car came with the kit on already and was desparate for paint, I did consider changing the front end and rear wing but worked out alot more expencive. However the silver lining is that because this is a standard colour I can have it swapped at anytime.

My next move is for a vented bonnet :)

Guest bennyessex
wow looking good, your in btree aint u? Ive seen your car over at hein gerik. Im in btree too. Is it tt or na?

Yes thats right I own the franchise of Hein Gericke in braintree, im normally a bike man so the world of moddin supras is new to me.

Its 5 speed N/A mate

Guest bennyessex
Cool well mine isnt quite on the road yet, ive got a tt aero but when its done ill pop down to see yours. But if u need a hand with anything im quite good with the supra so i dont mind giving u a hand if u need it. Alain

Awesome, its getting there I have a few more things planned but I dont wanna go too far. Got new brakes to go on this week then I gotta find someone to sort out an issue with the clutch. I have been told that it could be the release bearing. Fun times