The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Little thread on my supra

Kearney

I take it that cold air supply wasnt finished ;) Pics ?

I sincerely`hope` that cold air supply wasn`t finished!

Is that ducting for an extractor fan or something?

That`s going to act like a hoover for all the crap going....... the next heavy downpour is gonna be fun:blink:

Just an update, put in the coilovers and a cold air feed today. Still to finish off the cold air feed. Two of us were flat out trying to get this sorted, took time but finally got therebt:)

I take it that cold air supply wasnt finished ;) Pics ?

I sincerely`hope` that cold air supply wasn`t finished!

Is that ducting for an extractor fan or something?

That`s going to act like a hoover for all the crap going....... the next heavy downpour is gonna be fun:blink:

Read what i've highlighted above, I was nearly just making a mock up duct. As I'm doing the nurburgring next week I want a bit more cold air going into my engine. Even if Its only a tiny bit, every little helps

Heres what I did 3 weeks ago at the charity trackday we aranged, Just removed the headlight and it made quite a difference :D

supra eamon 1.jpg

supra eamon 2.jpg

Glad your enjoying playing with your supra ;)

By the way, that exhaust looks to be a genuine TRD, same as mine - they are RARE!! not made any longer (should have a small plate on the back box with details) subtle sound (ish ;)) and definitely worth keeping :)

Linda

can u tell me where you got your coilovers from please mate

pro-parts in dublin man

Looks like its comming along nicely the way you want, :)

Yep she is indeedy :D :D :D

Glad your enjoying playing with your supra ;)

By the way, that exhaust looks to be a genuine TRD, same as mine - they are RARE!! not made any longer (should have a small plate on the back box with details) subtle sound (ish ;)) and definitely worth keeping :)

Linda

Are you serious????? :blink::blink::blink: yeah its a nice subtle hum out of it :D

Genuine TRD exhaust?

I'm heading for the UK tomorrow morning at 7.00am down to the launch party for the modball. Everything seems to be going well so far... running around the gaf like a headless chicken trying to get stuff sorted. I had my mate in the passport office today collecting my passport (rrfl: (rrfl:

The bits I done yesterday and the bits I got today I've to put on in a few min, My vinyls :D

Got my CB radio sorted too :D

It was decked but It was too low to drive so I had to higher it up :(

Our team name is down as dtdirl.com. it's the website I'm a rep on

Decent pads for the ring :happy)