The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New to the club!

Guest Mike759

£1046 is pretty good for a 21yr old , how many years no claims have you got? To be honest there is very little difference between the NA and TT for insurance. Try "A Plan" as they were £100 a yr cheaper for me.

If you are around on the 21st of june the south west group have a stand at the south west motor show at newton abbot, im sure you could hitch a ride with one of us.

alreet mate there is a few squaddies on here what regiment u with ?

:think:

Shouldn't that be:

"Alright mate; there are a few squaddies on here. What Regiment are you with?"

;)

Oh by the way, Leonidas, i'm after a Manual either N/A or preferebly single turbo with a budget of about 5k. Seen a few around, so hopefully i'll find what i'm after.

What about you?

You will get a decent N/A for that money, but stay clear of any single turbo for £5k, they are not that cheap. So if you find one it will be beyond buggered.

a ropey Single for that money :)

It would be ropey beyond worth while mate.

I'd save a bit more and look at Jurgen currnet import list. There's some gorgeous spec late model supras coming over with very very low milage for really good money.

No point in buying half hearted. It's certainly worth saying that little bit more for the perfect car. You will have no regrets then. :)

Oh and everyone who has an N/A wishes they waited a tad longer and got a TT!! :D :hide:

Guest Mike759

Don't have any no claims at the moment. I'll have 1 years when i take out insurance, but i think it helps that i'll be keeping my car on my barracks during the week... :)

I reckon if i'm careful with my money i could probably stretch to about 7k. Seen a few going/gone on here for around that price, so i think it'll just be a case of getting lucky.

I'd love to take you up on the offer Dan, but i'm away on exercise that weekend :( A lot of my weekends are going to be taken up with Pre-Deployment Training, so i'm not sure when i get time off.

I keep checking the events board so if any more come up i'll try and make sure i'm off for them...

Thanks again for the offer though! :thumbs: