The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Skyline Weekend Pt. 2 22/23rd August. Meet/Show 2-6pm

supramkivcork

Guest cruiseirl

ya guys on the whole seat thing my drivers seat is electric and its stop working just foward and back.but wanna put a reclining bucket in its place would i have t replace rails??

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going to have to not go to this :( due the the lovely recession and no job, i cant bring it through and its out of english tax so cant drive it no more until i get the dosh!! :( vrt went up!!!

sickened isnt the word :(

if your stuck you can come as a passenger down in my car :)

ya guys on the whole seat thing my drivers seat is electric and its stop working just foward and back.but wanna put a reclining bucket in its place would i have t replace rails??

You need new rails with any after market seat for the Supra,

the main reason is the seatbelt buckle(what the belt clicks into) is attached to the actual seat so if you remove your seat you need some form of arm or piece of metal to bolt the buckle to.

I wouldnt advise a custom fabricated job due to safety, and instead I would get the Bride RO rails because they will be tested to a certain level of safety standard just incase your where in an accident, last thing you want is the seat belt not to work as per design

Also the seat bolts will not line up, after market to standard rails

Bride Rails for 2 you are talking roughly 300 euro shipped to Ireland, rails are about 80-120 euro rest is shipping

The cheapest I found was 300 euro for 2 shipped to Ireland via Yahoo Auctions, if you find anything cheaper let me know please ;)

Just so people know Knight Racer have decided they cannot come to the meet now as they have a few other shows also coming up in the immediate future and would be causing big mileage on the gtr which is for sale.

Anyone who was going to collect something from them at that weekend please contact me for details on delivery.

Mark

I am trying to get down to this for either sat or sun. I am still debating as my engine stuck a couple of valves open due to dirt getting into the buckets so don't know if I want to risk a long trip to end up driving home with 4/5 cylinders if it happens again.

really wanna make this one though so here's hoping...

my supra was sunk into the rear garden were it has sat from i brought her back from santapod i had to move two cars and a van to get out then with the raina nd lack of sleep (due to working so hard) i never made it either although id love to have had another road trip, lets try and get a supra only meet going for the whole of ireland (ernie can come in the skyline as he is a supra nut lol)

More Pics

http://file049a.bebo.com/3/large/2009/08/23/21/20295479a11477342307l.jpg

http://file049a.bebo.com/0/large/2009/08/23/21/20295479a11477342913l.jpg

http://file049a.bebo.com/5/large/2009/08/23/21/20295479a11477370361l.jpg

http://file051a.bebo.com/14/large/2009/08/23/21/20295479a11477390175l.jpg

http://file049a.bebo.com/1/large/2009/08/23/21/20295479a11477439555l.jpg

http://file049a.bebo.com/8/large/2009/08/23/21/20295479a11477410454l.jpg

http://file049a.bebo.com/0/large/2009/08/23/21/20295479a11477419629l.jpg

http://file049a.bebo.com/10/large/2009/08/23/21/20295479a11477439730l.jpg

Absolutely shattered just in the door. So many highlights of the weekend for me.

Ianoc's gtr is just unnatural, won 2 of 5 awards today, well deserved too . Thanks Ian for coming down, the car is a serious attention magnet and it's not hard to see why. Imo the nicest all round skyline in the country.

Chiefgroover "had to" bring his r35 !

Couldnt believe he drove all the way from Northern Ireland for this weekend after a stag do yesterday.

Couldnt get over his generosity this morning, he must have brought at least 20-25 people for spins in the r35. Epic is the only word for this machine and it's not a word I'd use lightly. Cant say much more about it just that I'll try selling my soul to the deil during the week to get the funds to buy one, lol.

To each and every person that made the weekend what it was from every corner of the island, thanks a million for coming along. It's all well and good organising stuff but if people dont put in the effort to come then it's fuck all good at the end of the day.

An absolutely massive personal thank you from to Wesley Keating of WKD Imports for his permission to use his premises for the full weekend. Couldnt fault anything except the weather and that was only for a small bit today.Think the differs were especially happy with the opportunity to cause some wreck, cheers to Andrew, Blaine and Clive for providing lots of entertainment aswell as Dan Moorehead and a few others. Names escaping me with tiredness at the moment.

Thoroughly enjoyed the weekend and thanks also the invitees outside Supra Skyline circle for making the trip and spicing up the standard of machinery.

Well lads, im wrecked just in the door!! Photos are fab! Mine wont be up till tomorrow!

Firstly Deffo special thanks to Mark and Wez for the weekend, very well organised and great to meet so many new people. The piss up last night was memorable!! Fergal is competing with Clive now in 'nuttiness'. hahaha The weather yesterday was savage and the standard of cars impeccable. As always Ians car stood out... Ernie from the North turned up last night with his R35...People were so drunk they thought they were seeing things!!! ha He was a legend, must have brought about 20 people for spins this morning, very obliging.. Overall an epic weekend with amazing cars!!

Prize winners:

Best performance: Ian Nur spec

Best Show in shine: Ian again (I will point out here that there was one vote between my supra and Ians car!!! hahaha So close but yet so far, I was close in shininess but very far with everything else!!! hahaha) Next time Ian, Next time)

Best Overall: Ernie r35

Public Vote: Fergal White supra.

Best jap from the rest: Catriona S14

Must say the trophies was beautiful and engraving was lovely.. A momento for the winners..

Big congrats too to Blaine, Clive and Andrewr32 for entertaining us all weekend!! Blaine and Clive are very competitive, think Blaine won this one, pics will prove it tomorrow lol!!

So will update tomorrow with pics and videos!!

Great to see so many people from all parts of the country travelling for the weekend!!

My favourite photo lol!

thanks to blaine andrew and clive that my old fella want to buy a supra or skyline or andrew he might that M3 you wre telling him about

oh and now he knows what a RING is..... and big well done marc and wez for setting this weekend up

can't wait for the next one

P.S come on mark and wez start planning another

Were getting ready to head down at 7 this morning but the rain was torrential so went back to bed. The bad weather/road conditions claimed 1 Supra on its way down a few hours before :(

Alot of us where pestering Mark if you where coming, was hoping to put a face to the name and pop up to you soon ;)