The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra TT - Ferrari badged !....you what ?

Chipmunk

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still though all things apart that is an obvious attempt at fraud. There is no FMIC, No big exhaust, nothing that even looks like a parrallel turbo switch, nothing in the engine bay that looks anything other than standard, so where the hell is he getting his extra 100 bhp from?? Oh I forgot the superchip that doesn't exist for this car. I'm also loving the cloth seats that look a tad scruffy and used. The yellow is OK and the kit and wheels are an aquired taste i guess. The scoop on the roof would be a bit different and OK if it (A) was fitted straight and central and (B) actually went into the cabin so it performed some sort of function. I thinks its the fact that advertiser has come up with such a load of utter codswallop that make me laugh the most.

• 2 months later...
You are all wrong, remember....

"ONE OF THE BEST SUPRA AROUND"

and:

"SO MUCH CHROME THAT PEOPLE NEED SUNGLASSES TO PROTECT THEIR EYES"

Not so much under the bonnet though fella!

"400BHP"

Looks like a standard engine?

"Current bid: £15,000.00"

Well no matter what we say if he gets that he's done well!

bloody hell im goin to go paint my standard n/a engine to make it 400bhp like that laters :D