The mkiv Supra Owners Club

20 inch

supra joe

Hi joe and members' :)

Joe I told you my rims is too big and need to cut the arch to make wider and might need a coilover suspension ad-justable.

That why i told you while ago search on the forum if it good not.

you came to my house and you see i got stock rims on my car and you know why im selling.

I don't have to sell it but if someone want it, go for it.

Joe you were asking me if i have anymore forsale. You had been texting me that you want my veilside front bumper, headlight,bonnet and rims. Im quite bit confused what are you looking for. :blink:

After you left you text me that want my rims to swap his old rims. I don't really looking for new wheel as im happy with my stock feel much better handle to drive.

Hodge,Jurgen,Joe,Dazzi,Jay and Will seen my rims they like it alot and he asking me why not to put on my car and get overfender. So im thinking i might do that and they said i will be the first person who got 20" ;). So i have to wait and see but really i like to have up to 18" is the best way. I seen very few supra who got 20" rims around international.

What? 800 quid what i paid for my bonnet no way lmao!! :blink:

My bonnet i bought 600 from bibby bodystyling and im sure some of you know them his name Carl who got red candy apple. You asking me you want my bonnet under 200quid so no piont to sell but i don't mind to keep it either. Im not rush mate if you want to buy my bonnet i sell that 300 pound that it.

Dude you are farely new supra owner and you need to learn about supra stuff :p. You had been hit twice! You gotta be careful. :Pling:

NA still fast. Remember i took you out for little ride on my TT as you never been in before LOL.

To all members yes all mod know im back on the forum even some member know. I like to say im sorry what i have done here before it was terrible writting,silly thing so i agree with you that make you annoying.To be honest now im getting better writing here and understand what is supra forum about, Im so sorry forgive me.

i was really stupid keep making new thread to sell it which is not not right. That was so stupid so it all my fault. never do that anymore. I have to be sensible price, not to make a new thread for sale and need to have spirit supra club here around here.

I should't post it here really but just let you know about rims and Joe. I suppose to keep my head down as mod said so. I never sent pm to anyone but Joe keep send me Pm and i told him im not allow to send Pm to him. Thank you very much from Niz

Edited by dadd (see edit history)