The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Who has the fastest car here?

Gazboy

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you had it dynoed here , whats the spec , need to keep an eye on the competition , cant have any more running 10th of a sec quicker or Bobbeh will have an orgasm !!!!! :eek:

Dude :devil:

Nah, I just dont get as excited by times that were being run 5+ years ago now, unlike some.

LOL...ye gonna get it dynoed as sooon as...get it on a dynapack that mounts to the hub etc..

Let ya know how i get on..... im hopeful for a good 600 thou...at a safe boost hehe!

Why a Hub dyno dude ??? get it on a Dynamometer like CPL , at least we can relate to that figure without going back to the conversion argument again

I dont count, but the video I've just been watching was downloaded in Feb 2000 of a nice black speed in the US running a 10.8 @ 141. I also have video of another black 6 speed running a 9 sec in 2001.. just for example.

Oh that old chestnut of the states again , i meant the UK :thumbs:

If you love the states that much Bobbeh im sure theyd love to have you out there, BTW i had a 10 sec car street legal that I built myself over 10 years ago , part of the reason we didnt have /dont have that many 10 sec cars is a lack of decent strips and i still dont count the pod as decent unless its a proper meet , but we arent that far behind now the yanks still make a big deal of a 8.9 pass in a REAL street car , the CRD was a sec off that and we only cracked the 10's last year , by that counting we'll be in the 5's in 5 years , if you go to the states you can be BillyBob !!!! :eek:

Dude...

Just thought it would give the most accurate figures... as no power loss throught tyres etc.... Also got a few bits of Peter at thor...so makes sence to use him...and he happens to have a hud dyno hehe!

... come on lads..lets not argue lol!

HUB dyno = great for tuning and great for pub bragging figures until someone really sorts out the equation for RWHP , is it HUB is it WHEEL or is it crank ?????

Damned if i know , all i know is CJ gained 150 odd between dynos :looney:

Oh that old chestnut of the states again , i meant the UK :thumbs:

If you love the states that much Bobbeh im sure theyd love to have you out there, BTW i had a 10 sec car street legal that I built myself over 10 years ago , part of the reason we didnt have /dont have that many 10 sec cars is a lack of decent strips and i still dont count the pod as decent unless its a proper meet , but we arent that far behind now the yanks still make a big deal of a 8.9 pass in a REAL street car , the CRD was a sec off that and we only cracked the 10's last year , by that counting we'll be in the 5's in 5 years , if you go to the states you can be BillyBob !!!! :eek:

Well you're running with their developed equipment. Maybe you should come with me.

• 4 weeks later...