The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Single Kit for sale

supraspeed

Ok, you find a blitz intercooler and pipes, to4 R turbo and all the other single kit to go with inc injectors fuel rails etc and tell me it doesn't come close to 8k. a lot of people dont realise how expensive a good single setup is. you could prob bodge a job for less but depends if you wanna have loads of problems. All jap custom parts so i doubt the manifold was from ebay lol

Mate, it just is not 8K, thats all, good luck with the sale but there are quite a few unknowns with this kit..

dont know what injectors, have they been flow tested

Has the intercooler been pressure tested

What is the AR of the turbo

What make is the manifold and downpipe

The Power house racing stage 1 kit is $4995 before discount all in brand new with everything you need for an NA-T

It's closer to £3.5-4k mate :D

One thing I do agree with is that it's drop-in. Which is a major bonus.

Dammit, got there to slow lol. I was always under the impression it takes serious cash to create a good single setup as many posts seem to suggest. prob should have mentioned the labour mapping etc :rolleyes::D

Dammit, got there to slow lol. I was always under the impression it takes serious cash to create a good single setup as many posts seem to suggest. prob should have mentioned the labour mapping etc :rolleyes::D

They're 2nd hand parts, so around half new value, £1800 is about right IMO, but the add is misleading with regard to the price and other parts needed. Someone would need to spend at minimum £1k to get it setup DIY, professional install I wouldn't like to think, but easily double that to get it running.

The prices you're refering to for the £8k figure is for the (far superior) TT -> single setup.

Ok, you find a blitz intercooler and pipes, to4 R turbo and all the other single kit to go with inc injectors fuel rails etc and tell me it doesn't come close to 8k. a lot of people dont realise how expensive a good single setup is. you could prob bodge a job for less but depends if you wanna have loads of problems. All jap custom parts so i doubt the manifold was from ebay lol

EDIT.. beaten to it lol

They're 2nd hand parts, so around half new value, £1800 is about right IMO, but the add is misleading with regard to the price and other parts needed. Someone would need to spend at minimum £1k to get it setup DIY, professional install I wouldn't like to think, but easily double that to get it running.

The prices you're refering to for the £8k figure is for the (far superior) TT -> single setup.

Ok my mistake. £1800 is the reserve so i'm not massively out. I agree that it would cost a bit for the install/setup but i'm sure everyone knows a single is an expensive job either way.

Ok Single Kit is now up for sale on here at a reserve of £1500 (see the for sale section for details and the previous ebay auction)

Someone on ebay met the reserve but turned out to be a scam so now up for sale here instead with a lower reserve as i can at least trust people on ere....

I will listen to offers and PM but the highest bidder over reserve will win unless someone comes up with a good offer. good luck for those who are interested :)