The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Car at Whifbitz

supraspeed

OK...CALM DOWN PEOPLE lol. Just got car from whifbitz and MY GOD! what a difference! Car is a dream to drive! no rattles, no knocks, suspension is perfect! A lot slower though...i now feel for all N/A owners lol. Its reached a noise level i didn't realise existed tho now the turbo system has come off lol...a bit loud. Paul is going to send me a list of the parts he took off. All i can say at the moment that the system is a Blitz intercooler, HKS T04R turbo, some old school HKS wastegate, stainless manifold but cracked so will need repairing. Paul says its worth a lot though and the turbo can reach up to 600bhp so not bad turn up really lol. i have had a few PM's about this kit so when i find out the parts list i'l post it on here.

BIG THANKS TO PAUL AND EVERYONE AT WHIFBITZ FOR DOING A CRACKING JOB :)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a disease I tell you :D

tell me about it, i have a gorgeus black 6 speed outside and i keep thinking, "mmmm maybe i will just pm kyle to find a price for a single setup"

luckily i remind myself about the exchange rate:D

I want to bolt it onto my NA, it will prob be worth more than I paid for the car though ! :D

The amount of cash spent by everyone on here has prob out shadowed the cost of their car lol.

i might be able to use some of the cash to save up for my project i'l be starting in few months.... its going to be an interesting year for this orange supe ;)

Just got car from whifbitz and MY GOD! what a difference! Car is a dream to drive!

Glad your enjoying your car again!

Think alot of people forget what a user friendly and comfy drive the supra can be, as well as a bit of a rocket!

Did you see mine down there??

Glad your enjoying your car again!

Think alot of people forget what a user friendly and comfy drive the supra can be, as well as a bit of a rocket!

Did you see mine down there??

yeah looks really nice mate. few really nice cars down there at the moment.

i tel you what though, took the supe for a long drive this morning and its just feels completely gutless now lol. sooner i start my project the better :)