The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TRD clocks

Paul Whiffin

Need to be careful about the speedo clock for the MOT.My Supe was failed because it didn't read both mph and kph.Don't know what the testers are like in the rest of the UK,but at the government centers here in NI,they are pretty keen on this.They are neat though.

Thanks mate

I'm from Denmark though and have the MPH/kph speedo which is why I'm interested in the other one.

I dont mind as long as I get the £400!

Paul, I'm PM'ing SupraDibbs right now to find a fair split. Can you just confirm that the speedo will work fine in my 93 j-spec? How much for shipment to Denmark? (I'm coming to the UK end april, so that could be a possibility too)

/Stefan

Thanks mate

I'm from Denmark though and have the MPH/kph speedo which is why I'm interested in the other one.

Paul, I'm PM'ing SupraDibbs right now to find a fair split. Can you just confirm that the speedo will work fine in my 93 j-spec? How much for shipment to Denmark? (I'm coming to the UK end april, so that could be a possibility too)

/Stefan

Replied and yes it will work fine

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.