The mkiv Supra Owners Club

!!! Lui's MEGA CONVOY to Japfest 2009@Castle Combe Saturday 16th May !!!

lui

Somebody has just told me junction 16 and 17 of the m4 is shut this weekend. Not sure if this is right or not

Just checked with the highways agency, it's only closed between 7pm on the 16th May to 10am on the 17th, so we'll be fine :)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

!!! Advance japfest tickets now closed for purchasing via club paypal !!!

Option now is you can make it to my Reading Supra Mega Convoy Meet you can purchase advance ticket with club stand pass for cash

!!! NO MORE SENDING OUT NOW MY POSTAL SERVICE HAS FINISHED !!!

To all members collecting there entry tickets & stand passes at the Reading meet or any one extra wanting to come along please be there by 6.30am FOR COLLECTIONS !!!

!!! AS WE ALL WILL BE LEAVING TO HEAD TO JAPFEST AT 7.00AM SHARP !!!

To all members collecting there entry tickets & stand passes at the Reading meet or any one extra wanting to come along please be there by 6.30am FOR COLLECTIONS !!!

Just thought I'd say I'll be bringing about 4 litres of black carpet dye with me and squirter bottle, (havn't got any just wanted to say it), kidding! so first to let me know gets it. (must resist stupid comment).

Bob.

01. Lui

02. JamieP

03. Andy Blyth

04. BOB B

05. Pete_TT

06. Missile

07. P111ddy

08. Wiggy1980

09. P 17eed

10. Chingy

11. 2JG

12. Supraturbochris

13. markssupra

14. George1200

15. Why T

16. Movistar

17. chris

18. mark_ffc891

19. supramatt

20. Lee S

21. Homer (probably hitchiking there )

22. Mr T

23. marknewman

24. mellonman

25. Budz86

26. Jimojameso

27. IDO

28. Black Supra :eyebrows:

29. Brettjones

30. conncl (Also ticket collecting off lui)

31. madmike

Safe journey to you all & will see you in the morning also will be looking out for a special supra that's top spec to join me on a special display stand in the main paddocks due to chingy with the DO Luck supra that was meant to be with me had late booking today to be on the Banzai stand so lets see what shows up at the Reading meet tomorrow cheer Lui

Goodnight all of to kip now up in 3 hours ;) see you all in the morning & if you early might be in time to grab a McD's breakfast

cheers Lui

And once again Safe journey to you all & will see you in the morning also will be looking out for a special supra that's top spec to join me on a special display stand in the main paddocks due to chingy with the DO Luck supra that was meant to be with me had late booking today to be on the Banzai stand so lets see what shows up at the Reading meet tomorrow cheer Lui