The mkiv Supra Owners Club

January pancake run

_Lynz_

Boooo! I can't make it. But I will be sliding down an Alp on my ar$e on the 18th, so I might not feel so left out :D

How about another run on 22nd February? :innocent:

Hope you Enjoy the skiing in the alps Rich, Its something I keep saying I want to do!

But you can't beat the pancakes in wales ;)

I hope the weather stay's good I don't fancy Driftting on the Horseshoe pass Lol!!!:D

Thanks Lynz for adding me to the list as I'm chauffeuring round wales :D

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope you Enjoy the skiing in the alps Rich, Its something I keep saying I want to do!

I hope the weather stay's good I don't fancy Driftting on the Horseshoe pass Lol!!!:D

Dont worry Ste, statistically it's red cars that go over the edge on the horseshoe pass:p

Did I hear new "Family hatch" , have you gone all sensible or is that what you call a 911 with a rear bench seat....................

Wash your mouth out :p There will be no 911 disgracing my drive, the Supe is staying!

BM goes back on Wednesday next week and I get my new Mazda 6 Sport , 4 doors and a huge boot, can't wait :yahoo:

Vicki x

If she's not interested in cars and driving the countryside, you know it would all be made up with one of those pancakes:D Force to come along:D

I'm sure she'd be up for it. She knows sweet FA about cars though - only the names of the ones she likes the looks of! :rolleyes: :D

Do it! It's brilliant fun. I've not been on a summer hol in 5 years now as I've spent all my holiday money and time on snowboading hols. I'll do my best to find some pancakes in the Alps for you all ;)

Good luck with the thrown-in-at-the-deep-end drifting! I had enough trouble keeping the supe in a straight line in a tiny bit of snow last week!

Dont worry Ste, statistically it's red cars that go over the edge on the horseshoe pass:p

I'm intrigued. Do go on....

Hmmm think i may well come down for this. Cant promise for the whole run but if not ill meet you all the pancake place. Ill let you know for deffinate during the week.

wow gaz, like the look of your astra :sly:

Ok it's looking like a good turnout for Sunday can't wait to catch up with you all :)

If people can just add themselves to the list, with where they intend to meet up, just so we aren't waiting for people who are meeting up later on.

BP Services (Just off junction 27 M6) 8.30am leaving 8.45am

1) *Lynz* & Sted

Chester Services 9.30am leaving 10.30am

Ponderosa 11.30am (not sure what time we'll be leaving here)

Pancake House 4.00pm ish

Ya..! that one name on the list, didn't think any one was coming any more:)

BP Services (Just off junction 27 M6) 8.30am leaving 8.45am

1) *Lynz* & Sted

Chester Services 9.30am leaving 10.30am

M5W TT

Ponderosa 11.30am (not sure what time we'll be leaving here)

Pancake House 4.00pm ish

hmmmmm tempted by this one. havnt been for a while now!

You know you want to.....:eyebrows:

Sorry guys I thought I'd posted before. The weather is a real shitter. Ive just driven back from Burnley and the rain was a nightmare. Almost as bad as Japshow Final last year.

I think Feb 22nd with Rich will be much more likely weather wise.