The mkiv Supra Owners Club

future meet?

Big Ian

Guest Stevey-SupraRZ

im not sure if il be off on the sunday as im off on saturday 17th but il see if i can book the day off.. but apart from that il be there

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why on a Sunday! Working then and I still aint met any fellow Supra owners yet, only really seen a few on the roads!

im not sure if il be off on the sunday as im off on saturday 17th but il see if i can book the day off.. but apart from that il be there

most meet's seam to happen on sunday's as the road's are quiter and most guy's get dragged about shop's on a saturday and like to get out the house on a sunday :eyebrows:

i think as we have started this as a sunday meet we'd be best sticking to it, next meet maybe a poll should be added to see what day most prefer? ;)

we'll go by the weather on saturday evening as a guide ahead of the sunday meet .. if that's OK with you guy's?

I'd offer a lift james but im in edinburgh and will be coming up from there!

Cheers Keiran for the kindness though :)

Shall see ya there if all goes to plan!

should be fine James, i'm still up for this as long as the weather is reasonable. (2.5hr drive for me, so it better not be snowing) :D

Lovely stuff!

Lets not talk about snow driving ok ;) :p

cheer's to all who have responded to this, hopefully it'll be dry on sunday :taped: and if there is anyone who is more local to the area maybe they could take us to a area with a nice back drop for some pic's :D

just remember to check on here on saturday eve & we'll go with what the weather is like then :thumbs:

how bad is it mate? give me a shout if you need a hand. i might have a spare seat on sunday if my mate dont go. if you want it

cheers mate yeah that would be great. Ill upload a pic later on. I reckon im going to need a new bumper but its one of the wings that im worried about. I dont know what can or can't be fixed. But ill stick a pic up later

Gutted for you mate but I definately think both wing and bumper look repairable. Some bad scratched and chips on the bumper but nothing some filler and a competent bodyshop can't fix. Same goes for the wing, if the dent can be popped out it shouldn't be too hard to fix, just make sure they adjust the shut line where the wing meets the headlight.

How did this happen? What's it from the barrier?

I hope it can all be fixed i need to find somewhere to put it as the last place i went to wasn't the best.

I had only just set of from the house when I was drving along a road that i go on nearly everyday but this time there was a tractor turning right up a farm road and behind that was a transit. So i started braking,and the car was having none of it so i braked some more then the front wheels locked. So i was heading straight for the back of the transit so i turned to put the car onto the pavement but it never turned cause the wheels were locked, oh dear. So i backed off a bit until the car suddenly found grip, mounted the pavement and into the wall i went.......but i did manage to miss the transit lol

ill repair that for you, should be straight forward enough, just need to find a painter mate

look's like your half way to being sorted ;)

i gotta admit.. it ain't any where near as bad as i had visioned, still a downer though but it's nothing that can't be repaired